Aaron Evans, CFA, CFP
Engineering financial wellness strategies for young professionals, high-net worth families and everyone else in between. Experienced in financial plans, defense missiles and the Adirondack Mountains.
As a Senior Advisor Aaron partners with clients of all ages to oversee their financial affairs. He develops structured financial plans and investment portfolios to achieve a wide variety of client goals, and helps clients discover what their goals might be if they are just getting started. Aaron is also a member of Strategic’s Investment Committee. In 2014, Aaron was named as a CNY 40 Under 40 honoree.
Prior to joining Strategic in 2011, Aaron managed and designed defense solutions for the United States Armed Forces with Lockheed Martin Corporation in Syracuse, NY and Brooklyn and Cobham Defense Systems in Baltimore, MD.
Aaron lives in his hometown of New Hartford with his wife, Mary Carol and two children Eli and Talia.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Charterholder
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- MBA, Finance, Simon Graduate School of Business at the University of Rochester
- BS, Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Rochester
- Graduate Fellow, Engineering Leadership, Northeastern University
- President, Jewish Community Federation of the Mohawk Valley
- Board of Directors, YMCA Camp Gorham
Areas of Specialty
Client Relationship Management
Leadership & Team Development
Beneath the Surface
Claim to Fame
Aaron was part of the Strategic sponsored Babe Ruth baseball team that won a CNY championship in 1996.
Hiking with his wife and dog, shredding blue squares in the winter, Syracuse hoops and musical theater.
Lives with his wife Mary Carol, son Eli, and their dog Lyla
If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special.Jim Valvano