Greg Mattacola, Esq.
Enthusiastic, practical and persistent. Greg brings 20+ years of legal expertise. Experienced problem solver for his clients and colleagues.
As a Financial Advisor, Greg utilizes his 20 plus years experience in law to problem solve and plan for his clients. He works with individuals and businesses alike to develop and to coordinate optimal investment, estate and financial planning strategies.
Greg has an impressive professional background in which he has provided invaluable leadership and counsel to families, businesses and institutions across New York State. He was the founder of The Mattacola Law Firm, Vice-President/In-house Counsel to Rome Memorial Hospital, and Counsel to Hancock Estabrook, LLP.
Mattacola received a Bachelor of Arts degree, cum laude, from St. Bonaventure University in 1994 with a Dual Major in English and Political Science before receiving his Juris Doctor degree, cum laude, from the State University of New York at Buffalo School of Law in 1998. Mattacola was the winner of the 2006 Accent on Excellence Award and the 2004 Mohawk Valley 40 under 40 award, recognizing his business accomplishments and contributions to the community. He has been a multiple time author and featured speaker regarding a variety of legal and financial topics.
- Juris Doctor, State University of New York at Buffalo, School of Law
- BA, Dual Major English/Political Science, St. Bonaventure University
- Member, New York State Bar Association, Oneida County Bar Association
- Board Member, Center for Leadership Excellence
- Board Member, Past Chairman and 2nd Vice President, Rome Area Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member and Rear Commodore, Lake Delta Yacht Club
- President, Rome Memorial Hospital Foundation
- Past President, Rome Rotary Club
- Five Year Rider, The Ride for Missing Children
- Board Member/ Secretary, Abraham House
- Board Member, Friends of the ARC Foundation
Areas of Specialty
Client Relationship Management
Financial & Estate Planning
Beneath the Surface
Claim to Fame
Greg has run and completed five marathons and six ultra marathons including running the Grand Canyon rim to rim to rim.
Running, snowboarding/skiing and being outside.
Greg lives with his two sons and wife Sarah in Lee, NY along with two dogs who run the show.
Remember, in the end, nobody wins unless everybody winsBruce Springsteen