Mother of twins. Adopter of Animals. Meticulous and mindful. Always giving back and offering a guiding hand to her community, clients and colleagues.
Laura currently helps service individuals, families and businesses by providing objective, unbiased financial advice. She specializes in LGBT financial planning and corporate retirement plans.
Laura joined Strategic in 2004 in a support role for the senior management team. With an interest in providing more direct client service, Laura was promoted to Operations Specialist in 2007 to work with high net-worth individuals and not-for-profit organizations. In 2009, she joined Strategic’s Retirement Plan division advising business owners on techniques to meet strengthening their enterprise through improvements to their retirement program. Laura worked with plans of all sizes, from solo 401(K)s to employer-sponsored plans with 60+ participants. In 2015, Laura transitioned to a Financial Advisor on the wealth management team.
- MBA, Marketing, SUNY Institute of Technology
- BA, Psychology, SUNY Institute of Technology
- New York State life, accident and health insurance agent
- Series 6 securities license
- Board Member, Urban Renewal Agency for City of Little Falls
- Member, LiFT (Little Falls Theater)
- Member/Volunteer, Main Street First / Think Local
- Committee Member, Wine in the Wilderness Committee, Utica Zoo
- Committee Member, Little Falls Cheese Festival
- Executive Leadership Team, March of Dimes CNY
- Lector, Holy Family Parish
Areas of Specialty
Client Relationship Management
Retirement Planning & Education
Retirement Plans – Design & Pricing
Beneath the Surface
Claim to Fame
Laura was a recipient of the Genesis Group’s “Striving For Success” award which honors outstanding young leaders of the Mohawk Valley
Spending time with her family, performing Shakespeare, caring for her flock of pets and volunteering in her local community.
Mother of twin boys, Logan & Declan. Her husband Matthew is an English instructor at Herkimer College. You will often find Laura and her family enjoying and assisting with community events throughout Little Falls.
Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow’s reality.Malala Yousafzai