Mother of twins. Adopter of Animals. Meticulous and mindful. Always giving back and offering a guiding hand to her community, clients and colleagues.
Laura currently helps service individuals, families and businesses by providing objective, unbiased financial advice. She specializes in LGBT financial planning and corporate retirement plans.
Laura joined Strategic in 2004 in a support role for the senior management team. With an interest in providing more direct client service, Laura transitioned to an Operations Specialist in 2007 to help service high net-worth individuals and not-for-profit organizations. In 2009, she joined Strategic’s Retirement Plan division advising business owners on techniques to strengthen their enterprise through improvements to their retirement program. She was promoted to Director, overseeing the department in 2011. In 2015, Laura transitioned to a Financial Advisor on the wealth management team to serve individual clients and their families.
- MBA, SUNY Institute of Technology
- BA, Psychology, SUNY Institute of Technology
- New York State life, accident and health insurance agent
- NICU Capital Campaign Committee, Crouse Health
- Executive Leadership Team, March of Dimes CNY
- Board Member, Urban Renewal Agency for City of Little Falls
- Board Member, Tourism Committee for City of Little Falls
- LiFT (Little Falls Theater)
- Think Local Little Falls
- Wine in the Wilderness Committee, Utica Zoo
- Christmas in Little Falls
- Lector, Holy Family Parish
Areas of Specialty
Client Relationship Management
Financial & Estate Planning
Small Business Planning & Consulting
Beneath the Surface
Claim to Fame
Laura was a recipient of the Genesis Group’s “Striving For Success” award which honors outstanding young leaders of the Mohawk Valley
Spending time with her family, performing in local theater, advocating for prematurity awareness, caring for her many pets and volunteering in her local community.
Mother of twin boys, Logan & Declan, who are miracles born 14 weeks preterm. Her husband Matthew is an English instructor at Herkimer College. You will often find Laura and her family enjoying and assisting with community events throughout CNY.
Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow’s reality.Malala Yousafzai