David Lemire, CFA, C(k)P®
Director of Research
Analogical thinker. Drawing parallels between the simple and complex to explain, educate and get straight to the point. Loyal member of Red Sox nation and prefers his football european style.
David oversees the firm’s research efforts focusing on asset allocation, security selection, and investment manager due diligence. In addition, he serves on Strategic’s Investment Committee focusing on the development of quantitative tools to enhance the firms’ investment management processes.
David joined Strategic in September of 2011 and he has thirty years of business experience with nineteen of those years in research and retirement plans.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Charterholder
- MBA, Finance and Information Technology, Fordham Gabelli School of Business
- BA, Political Science, Kenyon College
- Certified 401(k) Professional
- Board of Directors, Hospice and Palliative Care Inc. (2005 – 2014)
- Board of Directors, The Center for Family Life and Recovery (2002 – 2013)
- Board of Directors, New Hartford – American Youth Soccer Organization (2011 – 2012)
Areas of Specialty
Client Relationship Management
Fund Research & Asset Allocation
Retirement Plans – Design & Pricing
Beneath the Surface
Despite my Red Sox allegiance, I still start my day with a NYC fix through 1010 WINS – All news all the time… I give them 22 minutes they give me the world.
Coaching soccer and just about any activity with the wife and kids (including raking leaves).
David lives in New Hartford with his wife Libby and three children; Duffy, Nicholas and Katherine.