David oversees the firm’s retirement plan division. In addition, he serves on Strategic’s investment team with a primary focus on investment manager due diligence and asset allocation strategies.
David joined Strategic in September of 2011 from Adirondack Financial Services. He served as President of their Investment Advisory Division with primary responsibility for chairing the Investment Policy Committee. David has over twenty years of business experience with eight of those years in financial services as a financial advisor and research director.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Charterholder
- MBA, Finance and Information Technology, Fordham Gabelli School of Business
- BA, Political Science, Kenyon College
- Board of Directors, Hospice and Palliative Care Inc. (2005 – 2014)
- Board of Directors, The Center for Family Life and Recovery (2002 – 2013)
- Board of Directors, New Hartford – American Youth Soccer Organization (2011 – 2012)
Areas of Specialty
Client Relationship Management
Fund Research & Asset Allocation
Retirement Plans – Design & Pricing
Beneath the Surface
Despite my Red Sox allegiance, I still start my day with a NYC fix through 1010 WINS – All news all the time… I give them 22 minutes they give me the world.
Coaching soccer and just about any activity with the wife and kids (including raking leaves).
David lives in New Hartford with his wife Libby and three children; Duffy, Nicholas and Katherine.