Michael McGraw, CFP
Thoroughly studies clients individualized financial playbooks to execute a successful game plan. Certified Financial Planner™ and former high school business teacher. Devoted Buffalo Bills fan and bleeds Syracuse Orange.
Mike works with individuals and families to help them achieve their financial goals. He takes pride in quarterbacking the client relationship by working with attorneys, accountants and other third parties to ensure a successful game plan.
Prior to joining Strategic in 2011, Mike was a high school business teacher and adjunct professor at Hudson Valley Community College.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- B.S. in Business Administration from University of Buffalo
- M.S.Ed. in Career and Technical Education from Buffalo State College
- Chairperson, American Heart Association Health Expo
- Board of Directors, American Heart Association/American Stroke Association
- Member of the Advisory Group, Upstate Foundation Professional Advisory Council
- Volunteer Baseball & Soccer Coach, Central Valley Little League & AYSO
Areas of Specialty
Client Relationship Management
Client Service & Advisor Support
Financial & Estate Planning
Beneath the Surface
Claim to Fame
In college, won free tacos for the entire crowd at a UB football game by going on the field at halftime and successfully catching 3 punts from a jugs machine
Spending time on the lake with his family, playing soccer, attending ‘CUSE hoops and Buffalo Bills football games, and playing fantasy football
Mike currently resides in Mohawk, NY with his wife Dana, who teaches Math at Herkimer Middle School, and their three children: Josephine, Riley and Evan
The Vision of a Champion is someone who is bent over, drenched in sweat, and the point of exhaustion, when no one else is watching.Anson Dorrance