Senior Strategic Advisor
Tried and tested Wall Street veteran. Authority on equity research. Guiding, cross-examining and advising with a calm demeanor and a steady hand.
With extensive experience in research management and financial analysis, Bob works closely with both the Investment Committee and senior management to provide advice and feedback that contributes to the success of Strategic’s investment decision making and process.
Bob spent 30 years with JPMorgan Chase in Manhattan. During his career at JPMorgan, he held a variety of positions including Co-Head of Equity Research and Sales and Chief Operating Officer of the Global Equities Group. As Co-Head of Equity Research and Sales, he built the firm’s sell-side research and sales capabilities. Robert was also Senior Vice President with American International Group (AIG) and Managing Director with the Trinsum Group, a specialized investment banking company.
- MBA, Finance, Long Island University
- BA, Economics, Hartwick College
- Board of Trustees, Hartwick College
- Member of the Executive Committee
- Chairman of the Audit and Compliance Committee
- Chairman of the Board (2000-2006)
- Board of Trustees, Pathfinder Village
- Board of Directors, County of Otsego Industrial Development Agency
- Board of Directors, Community Board of the Bank of Cooperstown
- Member, Cooperstown Rotary
Areas of Specialty
Equity Research and Analysis
Workflow, Processes and Technology
Beneath the Surface
Claim to Fame
Known as the “Deer Hunter” around Strategic. Local deer seem to get very excited when they see Bob coming down the road
Spending time in Cooperstown, N.Y., boating on Otsego serving community and being a grandfather
Bob and his wife pat live in Cooperstown, NY. The have 3 children and 4 grandchildren
Buy when everyone else is selling and hold when everyone else is buying. This is not merely a catchy slogan. It is the very essence of successful investments.J. Paul Getty