Client Service Specialist
Ambitious, optimistic, and inspiring. A dedicated financial services professional and team catalyst with a laser focus on client service and advisor support.
As a Client Service Specialist, Matt is responsible for day-to-day account maintenance and general client service support. Matt has two undergraduate degrees, the first is a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from SUNY Buffalo State and the second is a Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy. Matt is currently working to become a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ – CFP® professional.
Prior to joining Strategic in 2017, Matt was a licensed insurance agent with Liberty Mutual Insurance helping families with car, home, and life insurance.
- Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional™ (FPQP™)
- New York State Life, Accident and Health Insurance Agent
- New York State Property & Casualty Insurance Agent
- BS, Business Administration and Management, SUNY Buffalo State
- BA, Philosophy, SUNY Buffalo State
- AS, Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
- Volunteer – First Presbyterian Church – Community Thanksgiving Dinner Delivery
Areas of Specialty
Client Service & Advisor Support
Beneath the Surface
Claim to Fame…
Hit back-to-back homeruns in the 2004 Ed Hinko Championship Baseball Game.
Traveling, having fun with family and friends, home improvement projects, continuous learning, philosophy, networking and being a husband.
Matt and his wife were both born and raised in Utica, N.Y. They love the area and are planning a new home purchase, children, and a dog for the future.
I’m enough of an artist to draw freely on my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.Walter Isaacson, Einstein: His Life and Universe